Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

1995 Chevy impala 3.1l unplug computer coolant sensor fan

Customer Question

1995 Chevy impala 3.1l unplug computer coolant sensor fan comes on. will not come on otherwise.when trying to find this problem I have no power to compressor relay with key on to contact terminal was working but jumped from it and now no power. checked
all fuses and all are good. any ideas?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
sorry not impala its a lumina
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Inspect the ENG EMIS fuse in the under hood fuse panel and fuse 15 in the interior fuse panel to see if they are blown and test them for power with the key on.If there is no power this can indicate the fault is with the electronic ignition switch itself.This switch can be common to fail and cause this issue here.
Thanks Pete