mike
mike, tech
Experience:  30 years of self employed vehicle diagnostic & repair
9261905

My 2000 corvette column lock system is on

Customer Question

Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
1,300 dollars to fix it
Expert:  mike replied 1 year ago.
Hello and Welcome -
My name is ***** ***** Im sorry to see you have had a wait.
Sadly I cant take phone calls on this system - but looking at the issue you have - sometimes you can reset the steering lock system by disconnecting -and then re connecting the battery...
So you can try that - see if it then "kicks" it into life again... IF not- then Im afraid it will likely need renewal.
Its worth trying as above first with the cost of renewal..
Let me know how you go..and / or let me know if you need anything further on this..
~>>~~~ Meantime - Please do click on the "Exc / Ok rating" for me at this time.. "Thank you" in advance for that .
.. Note that you can get back to me anytime at all after doing the rating - it doesn't close you out --
Best Rgds, MIKE.