BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

I drove my 2012 Chevrolet Equinox several times today. After

Customer Question

I drove my 2012 Chevrolet Equinox several times today. After my last trip, to the grocery store, the engine would not start (no sound), the automatic transmission stick would not move, the wind shield wipers moved very very slowly, and the key could not be removed from the steering column. What's up?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is Bobby. Thanks for the question. You need to start by checking the battery. You should either try jump starting it or have the battery load tested. This will tell you if the battery is bad. If it is then this will occur so replace it. If the battery is fine and if the battery connections are fine then you may have a failure in the fuse box or and issue with the ignition switch. Let me know if you need more help.