Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

I have 2006 silverado was running air on 4 speed on fan a ND

Customer Question

I have 2006 silverado was running air on 4 speed on fan a ND it just quite have to use 3 on fan speed
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. Your issue sounds very much like a failed wire harness and or blower resistor. Under the passenger side of the dash there is a 4 or 5 pin plug. Unplug it and check to see if the wires at the pins are burnt or the connector is melting. Also wiggle the wiring when on speed 4 and see if the blower comes on. Those are the 2 very common issues. The blower resistor and the wiring connector. You can get the repair harness and resistor at napa for a decent precise and fix it up within a hour. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.
If for some reason I am wrong please reply to me and I'll continue to assist.