Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Car won't crank, no noise, just dead. Battery is ok. Just

Customer Question

car won't crank, no noise, just dead. Battery is ok. Just happened. Dash lights not working for sometime, all fuses are good. Courtesy light works though, as does the headlights.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Can I get the year make and model and engine?

Auto or manual transmission?

With the information the start motor faulty is a possible cause.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris