Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Chevrolet Suburban 1500: I'm Richard. I have removed the hazard

Customer Question

I'm Richard. I have removed the hazard swith button. We procured a Dorman switch #924608. It did not come with a lubricant as some threads suggested. The new button switch is approximately 1/16" larger than the removed switch, in width and depth. I need to know if I have the wrong part. My vehicle is a 1999 Chevy Suburban C1500.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the long waitthat Dorman switch #924608 fits the S10 Blazers and Sonomas that explains why the one you bought will not fitthe 1999 Suburbans and pickup trucks did not have a replaceable hazard button like the one you have now that will not fiti have yet to find just the hazard button for the full size suburbans and pick upsthe complete hazard multi function switch needs to be changed i am sorry to say
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the edification.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
anytimedont forget to rate us here at Justanswer !
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
how are you making out ?i noticed you have not rated us here at Justanswerwas there anything else i can help you with regarding this question ?