Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevrolet Silverado 1500: Have a 1990 chev Silverado 2WD aC

Customer Question

Have a 1990 chev Silverado 2WD aC in high does not blow hard but does get real cold
HVAC system fairly new compressor, dryer, hoses , controller and system reharged recently.
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are sure the blower is running on high speed and the airflow seams low then you may be dealing with debris in the evaporator core causing some restriction. I would start with removing the blower motor and take some shop air and try blowing the evaporator out to clear it of any dirt and debris.