GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Silverado crew cab half ton v8 6.2: I was just

Customer Question

Hi I was just wondering if you might know I check the battery the battery is good the starter is good I tried resetting the anti theft system and going fro starter to the starte starter to the starter fuse lights and everythin life and everything will go on they will be bright and then they'll get them lik Electrica do you have any ide than thank you
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles. I am a ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.Please remember I don't know your skill level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies to get to a satisfactory resoloution. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same.By your posting it is very difficult to understand what you are asking. I suspect it wont start and the starter has power. Have you checked the small wire on starter for power in crank position?