Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet Tahoe LS: My third row seat in my 2004 Chevy Tahoe

Customer Question

My third row seat in my 2004 Chevy Tahoe will not unfold. The #1 lever will only move a fraction of the space it should to unlock the,seat.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you can check for debris in the hinges and release mechanism to see if any debris is found.If an issue is found with debris it will need removed to correct this here.If no debris is found this is caused by either a bent bracket or damaged cable and will need inspected further to pinpoint and repair the cause.
Thanks Pete