Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet Lumina Z34: I have a 93 chevy lumina z34 that has

Customer Question

I have a 93 chevy lumina z34 that has intermittent gauges and stereo. The ground and positives are good. But I cant figure out why the all the gauges either work wrong or not at all and sometimes work fine. The car runs well no matter these problems Ive checked every fuse and relay they are all fine.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In some cases this type of fault here can be caused by an internal electrical fault with the electronic ignition switch itself.If you have not had this switch tested when the vehicle is acting up this should be done and if a fault is found with it then it will need replaced.
Thanks Pete