Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet Cavalier: . 2.2l engine need to know what year

Customer Question

Hi. 2.2l engine need to know what year it is. Partial vin is 1Y7292321
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.
The year is 2000. I can tell because the Y in the number is ***** to 2000 Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
If this is your first time using the site you must rate my answer for me to receive credit for assisting. And if you need anything else let me know I am here to help. Thank you. Lou.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
I have taken my time to answer your question the best i could and i will continue to help if you need follow up information , all i ask is that you PLEASE take a second to rate my service so i may recieve my credit for assisting you. Thank you.