GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet K1500 4x4: my ABS light and Parking light is on most

Customer Question

my ABS light and Parking light is on most of the time. I replced the front left wheel bearing and replaced the ECBM with a used one I got from a salvage yard but the light still comes on. Not sure where the G101 ground is to check that issue??
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. G101 is not related to abs, do you know what diagnostic code your getting?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
when I went to Advance Auto the said the codes were C0265, P1626 and Class 2 Communications which is a short circuit to the battery. When I took it to the service shop 2 days ago they did not find anything wrong. The lights come on most of the time but not always?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dan, I also get a slight vibration on the gas pedal / floor when the truck travels over 50 mph and I just put new tires and rims on the truck and do not feel the problem in the wheel. Similar to when I replaced the front wheel bearing on the left front?
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
At EBCM when lights are on check to see if red wire has power, brown wire should have power, and 2 black wires should have ground. Let me know, thanks.