Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

I have a 2000 gmc 3500 savana converted to a small box

Customer Question

Hi John I have a 2000 gmc 3500 savana converted to a small box truck. the trans was replaced 2 days ago now the truck wont start and is showing codes p0339 and code u1192. I also replaced the cam and crack sensors but still no go.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 20 years experience repairing vehicles and am an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.

These are very common for the wire harness getting melted and causing this code. I would inspect the harness loom for melting. have you cleared this code and it immediately resets?

There is also high probability it is not causing your no start condition. Have you check for spark? or fuel pressure? I would check these first. try spraying some carburetor cleaner or ether into intake and see if it starts. this would indicate spark is present and doesn't have fuel.