Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevrolet Tahoe: I have a 95 Tahoe it's a***** I

Customer Question

I have a 95 Tahoe it's a***** I recently changed the engine and had new exhaust system Installed. It starts every time but when I push on the gas it acts like it doesn't want to move it don't have any pressure
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are sure the exhaust is clear and you still have no power then the next steps would be to install a fuel pressure gauge and monitor the fuel pressure while the problem is occuring, normal pressure on your 5.7 should be right at 9 to 13 PSI, anything less would mean you have either a restricted fuel filter and or a weak fuel pump. Check this for me and post back with the results and we can work from there.