Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevrolet S10 4x4: After driving about an hour or so my truck

Customer Question

After driving about an hour or so my truck (Chevy s10zr2 2002) starts to squeak and make a vibration in the floorboards until I reach about fifteen miles an hour. Only happens after the car has been running awhile.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Does swerving or braking have any effect on the issue?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Swerving or braking there are no issues.
Since swerving and braking has no effect on the issue. I suggest you check for a possible engine or trans or exhaust mount that is failing and is effected more so by heat. It may require a tool called STEELMAN CHASSIS EARS to diagnose this concern. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris