GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

2010 CORVETTE, INSTALLED NEW BATTERY, RAN OK A WEEK,

Customer Question

2010 CORVETTE, INSTALLED NEW BATTERY, RAN OK FOR ABOUT A WEEK, THEN WENT TO CRANK, RAN ROUGH, ENGINE LIGHT ON, TRACTION CONTROL NEEDS SERVICING , HAS A CLICKING SOUND ALSO, ANY SUGGESTIONS?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the active handling system light also came on at same time with traction control
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is Bobby. Thank you for the question. This can be caused by a number of things. It sounds like you may have a lifter issue, but we would need to check a few things first. As for all of these lights and systems, they are all going to be affected by the check engine light coming on. You need to start with this. Since it is in you need to start by scanning the computer for codes. Most auto parts stores will do this for free. Once you scan the computer bring me the codes and I will tell you for sure what is going on. Please let me know if you need more help.