Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chev: I have a 1999 corvette and the seat will move forward

Customer Question

I have a 1999 corvette and the seat will move forward and back about an inch. I have electric seat and it still moves. Luckily I am tall and I have the seat all the way back so only when my wife drives the car does she tells me hoe the seat "rocks" back and forth. What is the fix?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This is usually caused by wear/slack in the seat track itself.This can be common and to correct this here the seat track needs replaced.
Thanks Pete