Tool Hut
Tool Hut, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Owner of a mobile diagnostics company assisting auto technicians with difficult vehicles
77480539

Well im having with low beam and day time running lights to

Customer Question

well im having with low beam and day time running lights to come on ive change the relays the light switch and also the main under the hood fuse box and still not working right
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tool Hut replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My Name is***** have over 30 years experience repairing vehicles and am an ASE Certified Master Auto Technician. I am confident we can resolve your problem together.

I assume you are saying you are having trouble with your low beam lights. and daytime running lights. Since the daytime running lights use the BCM to control them and the low beam headlights use the switch and a fuse it helps determine the fault. SO lets start with using a test light and checking for power at the low beam headlight either side. If you have power they do share a common ground by the battery, which could be the cause.