Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Classic LT: We're is the radio

Customer Question

We're is the radio amp located on a 2006 Silverado 2500HD
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'm here to help get your problem solved. It is under the center console, here is a picture. Let me know if you have more questions, thanks
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2ryf6zk8iumz72s/amp1.pdf?dl=0
-
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vm39pwi602p33pz/amp2.pdf?dl=0
-
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My Silverado LT does NOT have a center counsole . It sits 3 in the front and there is nothing under the seat.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
What is your vin?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Vin is
1GCHK23U46F236261
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.IF you have the Factory AMP, it will be located under the Passenger Dash, behind Glove BoxRemove Lower Hush PanelRemove Glove Box.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is it possible there not a amp. In the LT?
Followed the speaker wire and no amp behind glove box or side wall.
.
sorry......yes it is very likely, as it depends on how the Truck was ordered......
There are only "2" locations
Under Console
Behind Passenger Dash
Hello again Lurch here.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about.
If I have helped, please RATE my answer
I would appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
If you have already rated my answer, then Thanks alot.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them.
If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
.
......................