Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Chevrolet silverado 3500: I have a 98 chevy with hydoboost

Customer Question

I have a 98 chevy with hydoboost I was wondering if I can do away with the ebcm
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
You want to remove the EBCM and route the brake lines around it?
Yes you can route the brake lines around the EBCM, The ABS light will be on but you can remove the bulb. You will need to put a front channel splitter in. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris