Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4: Help, my name is ***** ***** i Wang to install

Customer Question

Help, my name is ***** ***** i Wang to install a new Radio in my 2003 Chevrolet Tahoe. I Font have the correct plug dir the new radio. Nie, i World like to know what cable color US dir what. So i Van connect the cables without ghis connector correctly
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.This will depend on "which Factory radio" was installed & if there is a Factory Amplifier & OnStar & Steering Wheel Controls.IF you "have NOT" cut the Factory Plug off, you need to use a Wiring Adapter like:http://www.metraonline.com/vfgIF you have already cut off the Factory Plugs see / click Attachment below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..