Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet Tahoe 4x4: We had our 2009 Chevy Tahoe in today

Customer Question

We had our 2009 Chevy Tahoe in today and they replaced the brake switch. Now our brake lights don't go off
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello anyone there...isn't our battery going to go dead again. We really can't wait until tomorrow or within a day for some help. If you can't do it now that is ok just let us know thanks
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more.sorry for the delay , it sounds like they did not adjust it correctly you can unplug it until tomorrow it's located on the brake pedal , just follow the pedal up under the dash and you will see the switch let me know if you get it or not
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Or this is a easier option (sorry I did not mention ) pull the fuse in the dash labeled "stop lamps". It will kill the power to the stop lights. Let me know if this helps. Lou
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We got the switch out so we don't need the phone call. Thank you anyway.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Ok , you took the whole switch out ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Never mind.....it didn't shut the lights off. Back to the same place we were when we started
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Any other ideas
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Ok did you see my post previously ? Do you unplug it ? Or remove the fuse ? If you have the switch out you can press in the switch portion of it. It's inside the hole.