Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Chevrolet 2003 Silverado 1500HD: The right turn signal on my

Customer Question

The right turn signal on my trailer does not work, it works on my Terrain but not on my 2003 Silverado - truck lights work normally and left trailer turn / brake work, just nothing on the right side
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
can you see if the fuse called RT TRLR/ST TURN a 10 amp fuse in the inside drivers fuse box is blown ?here is a picture of which fuse is more than likely blown and the second picture is the fuse box location to find that fuse99 % of these just that fuse is blown causing this problem
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The schematic you sent didn't match my truck but I found a blown RT fuse on the driver side panel and thecturn signals work now
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
great jobanytime you have the trucks rear lights working good but one of the trailer outputs are not working there will be a fuse usually blowndont forget to rate us here at Justanswer !