Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I have an 08 Chevy uplander. Car worked fine until abs and

Customer Question

I have an 08 Chevy uplander. Car worked fine until abs and traction light came on. Then the fuel gauge stopped working. The fuel pump was replaced. The hub with abs sensor was changed. Still neither is still not working. Internet shows these vans are plagued with this problem and no permanent fix. Is it the wiring faulty?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
With the issues you have here on the instrument cluster this may be due to the common fault with the instrument cluster itself.I have seen where the circuit board inside the cluster can act up/fail and cause issues like this here and have had to remove the instrument cluster and send it in for repair or have it replaced to correct this fault.I would have this tested further to see if the cluster needs repaired or replaced for this issue here.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.
Thanks Pete