Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

On my 2013 427 vett battery went dead. Got started and drove.

Customer Question

On my 2013 427 vett battery went dead. Got started and drove. went to drive 3 week's later and dead again. now I have a security symbol on dash. when I press the button everything goes dead and symbol still on dash. replaced battery's in key FOB. I think it is in some type of anti theft mode.
Please help have not drove car in month's because of back sugery. NOW I CAN AND CANNOT START!
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
It sounds like the battery itself may be at fault causing low voltage causing this issue here or an issue with a component in the vehicle draining the battery as the vehicle sits.The battery and battery drain need tested to see if there is an issue that needs resolved.If the security light is still blinking and not allowing a start of your vehicle let me know and I will see if I can find a security relearn for you on it.
Thanks Pete
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

I am following up with you to see if you still needed help with your question you had asked.If my help didn't satisfy your question please let me know so we can continue.

Thanks Pete