Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Something seems to have gone astray I received the wiring

Customer Question

Something seems to have gone astray I received the wiring diagram that I had requested and thought that I had rated you five starts as it was just what I had asked for, But then had another question that should have been another questions. I wanted to
know where the connectors were for each of the speakers, if they were at each speaker or not and this car has a single sub woofer in the very back hatch
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are asking where the connections are for each speaker the wiring should lead to each speaker and connect to a connector at each speaker that plugs into the speakers themselves.If this is not what you were looking for here let me know.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes I am as the Bose system uses a common audio which I burned up the first replacement unit, this also has a sub woofer. The wiring that comes from the front speakers I have handled as being an older car, don't want to take any more panels off than need be---as they can crack or you create rattles.Yes please.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
You should be able to access the speaker connectors at each speaker.
Thanks Pete
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, but I want to go to the connectors, as these speakers have amplifiers at each speaker, and don't know where the connections are. I also don't want to remove more panels than necessary.
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
O.k.,my info isn't showing me exact pictures or info on the connections for this here.I will have to open this question up for others here to see if they can assist further on this as someone else here may have more info on what to check or do with this issue.I hope you can get this resolved with ease.No need to reply to my last post here unless it is a last resort as it will keep your question locked to me and others will not be able to view it.
Thanks Pete