Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Chevrolet Cavalier LS: my Chevy cavalier 99 don't have a

Customer Question

Hi my Chevy cavalier 99 don't have a orifice tube why?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
HI, It should have one in the condensor to evaporatpr ac line at the condenser as shown in attached diagram. You need to recheck at that location to make sure it is not in backwards, which makes it less obvious to see. If backwards, pull out and inspect for damage and install a new one. If missing, install a new one at that location Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
I noticed we have not yet resolved your concern you asked about. I would sure appreciate it if you would reply so I can offer my skills and knowledge and repair guide access to help as best I can.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?
~Need more detail or a different explanation?
If the answer is YES to any of these just press reply and lets work on this concern some more.
If you have new questions now or in the future please do not hesitate to ask them. If you would like me to assist you. Just bookmark this page so you can access my profile easy and post a new question from the question box on my profile page.
Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks
Expert:  Eric replied 1 year ago.
~Do you still need more help?
~Confused by my info request or answer?
~Need more time?
~Confused on how the site works?