sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Chevrolet Suburban 1500 LT: I have a 99 suburban, was driving

Customer Question

I have a 99 suburban, was driving today and all was good. Parked it for about 15 minutes, then it wouldn't start. Battery is good, lights are dim until I open the door then they flicker, and there is a constant clicking under the dash.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!
You definitely have a battery related issue. If the battery is good then it would have to be an issue with the positive or negative cables, power distribution center, or a connection problem at one of the cables.
The most likely cause would be the battery itself provided the battery connections are clean and tight. How did you determine the battery is good?