Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet 1500: 1008 silverado1500 The turn signals function

Customer Question

1008 silverado1500 The turn signals function however they do not run with the daytime running lights at night
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
If you are saying the turn signals do not work with the day time running lamps on or head lights on this can be due to an internal electrical fault with the body control module itself.I have seen the body control module fail in the past before and cause issues like this here and had to replace it.
If you have not had the fault codes checked to see what codes are set this should be done and any codes set will need diagnosed to locate and repair the fault here.If you can get the codes read out of all computers and post the code info here this will help just let me know.
Thanks Pete