GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet Colorado LT: I have a 2008 Chevy Colorado 3.7 4x4.

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Chevy Colorado 3.7 4x4. When I engage the 4x4 I can hear the transfer case engage and the front actuator enagage(which I just replaced). It goes into 4x4 and adjust the gearing so can feel 4x4. But I'm not getting any "power" to my front wheels. Like the axles are not engaging. Any advice which area to start?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the long waitwith the front wheels off the ground and the key ON and it shifted into 4HI if you turn the drive shaft out of the transfer case to the front diff will it move one or both of the front tires ?