Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet Corvette: , I have a 91 corvette. Seems like when

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 91 corvette. Seems like when it gets hot or driving it for 25-40 minutes on freeway, or idling until gets hot hot, you turn the engine off and then it wont start or turn over. No crank just dead. Lately it has taken about 1 hour and half to cool off and then it cranks up. Ive been towed several times
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. Sounds like the starter , if you can drive around town and park back at your house and get it to not start or crank then check for a signal on the starter solenoid when cranking. Sounds exactly like a starter failing. Hope this information helps. If you find that you are not getting a signal let me know and we'll trouble shoot further. Lou. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ
Keep in mind then when you rate it does not end our conversation. you can still return here to me for follow up information if needed, Lou.