Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevy impala: I have a 2012 3,6 V6 from an impala and I will

Customer Question

I have a 2012 3,6 V6 from an impala and I will be trying to make it run outside of the car to go into an airplane I am building. I have the engine wiring harness CPU, starter and alternator and still need exhaust manifolds to hook up the O2 sensors. Also I still need an electric fuel pump, radiator, battery ect. What kind of problems still need working through? Probably ignition switch with or an additional starter switch. These may require an inside the car harness, also to connect the electronic accelerator pedal ect.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You will most likely need a body control module computer to allow the theft system to start the vehicle or a by pass so the theft system isn't used.You might check with www.newrockies.com for a bypass.
Thanks Pete