Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Hevrolet Silverado 2500 HD: We have a customer with a 2008

Customer Question

We have a customer with a 2008 silverado 2500hd 6.0 gas engine, this morning we put a new steering gear box on it due to a leak in the seal, Upon repair, the power steering quit working and now the brakes lock up on it. and wont release. Any Ideas, what went wrong???
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

I got it figured out, thanks

Glad its resolved, if you do find you still need my help on this or another concern, just let me know.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Actuallly I have another problem with a 1992 s10blazer, We changed the heater core about 6 months ago and ever since we have a problem with the front diffenential trying to engage randomly. It makes a terribe gear noise, then you have to slow down,, and it will make a loud pop and disengage. Im wondering if we mixed up the vacuum lines under the dash, if that couldve caused this problem, or if its just coincidence, but I have already changed the vacuum valve on the tcase, and that didnt help

Sorry I do not work on that old of vehicles. My experience does not go back that far.