Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chevrolet Avalanche LTZ: I have a 2007 Avalanche LTZ. I want

Customer Question

I have a 2007 Avalanche LTZ. I want to get in the center console and put wire taps on the sub woofer leads so I can put an amp and sub box under the back seats. Any suggestions?
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
do you need Console removal procedures?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes and wire tap advice too if possible. Thanks!
very sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.GM wants you to remove the seats to get to the lower side ScrewsIt can be done without removing the seats, but you need a long extension, swivel & pressure on the seats edgesHere is GM proceduressee attachments below.IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..