George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  GM Tech ASE Master Tech 15+ years
13574682

Chevrolet astro: 2 yrs ago you stated CIG LTR fuse on 2002

Customer Question

2 yrs ago you stated CIG LTR fuse on 2002 ASTRO, and have read #13 fuse, for the cig lighter & doors.
My fuse box does not have either. Tested with DVM volt meter, all fuses show good before pulling, when pulled none are noted blown. a bad cell phone charger blew a fuse on the cig lighter for both daughters Astron and Mine.
Having trouble finding this fuse.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Hello I will help you with your question, For the lighter it is the CIG LTR #13 in the instrument panel fuse block and for any other outlets it is the AUX PWR #7 fuse in the same box. Do you have 12 volts at BOTH testpoints on the back of the fuses with the key on?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes, I was able to download the manual and located the second fuse box, under the dash on the firewall.
I was only checking the box under the hood, hence my confusion. I had already fixed the issue, but your answer is good, and thanks for responding.
Expert:  George H. replied 1 year ago.
Glad you found it, please let me know if you have further questions Thank you