Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet: I just ordereda gr Garrett state 2 turbo and adjustable

Customer Question

I just ordereda gr Garrett state 2 turbo and adjustable boost contotroler so we I nee is what are the hidden stuff in God nee to ge
Et the struck runinh
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
You may have to have the engine and possibly the fuel injector control modules reprogrammed with an after market programmer by an auto accessory install facility in order for these components to work properly in your vehicle.If this has not been checked or done I would check into this here.
Thanks Pete