Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1: ,I owne ZR1 2012 hennessey 750HP

Customer Question

I owne ZR1 2012 hennessey 750HP package , I face problem of overheat , I upgrade the radiator from LG , the fan to dual fans, intercooler to LG, still the in this days the temprature more than the three quarter with no AC .
I live Kuwait
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Check the air flow to the radiator and make sure the radiator fins are not blocked at all and that enough air flow is making it through the radiator.This is a major cause for an over heat like this here.
If this is found to be o.k. I would have a block test done to see if there is a leaking head gasket issue which can also cause this fault.
Thanks Pete