Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

Chevrolet Lumina: I want to check the horn fuse on my 1998

Customer Question

I want to check the horn fuse on my 1998 chevy lumina and cannot seem to locate it.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place...On this vehicle, there is a Horn fuse and a Horn Relay (click here for image). They are both located in the fuse block located under the hood, near the windshield washer reservoir (click here for image). If the fuse is good, you can temporarily swap out the relay with another with the same numbers. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.