Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

Chevrolet s-10 blazer: I have a 92 s-10 blazer 4.3 vortecit

Customer Question

HI I have a 92 s-10 blazer 4.3 vortec
it won't run very well. depending on the weather wet warm cold etc.
it runs rough then turn it off and start it again then runs good for a few minutes. If the service engine light comes on it runs better. can't seem to find the trouble with it
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
There are a coups of thing you need to check when it will not start one is to make sure you have spark, injector pulse and proper fuel pressure (50 to 63 PSI). I also need you to retrieve the fault code and or codes that are setting when the check engine light comes on. Post back with the results and we can work from there to help get this resolved.