GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

A/C is not working blowing hot air it's been check out 2 times

Customer Question

A/C is not working blowing hot air it's been check out 2 times with no results. I'm very angry about this.
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. Have they replaced any parts ? Does the ac work and then stop it does it just never come on ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No they have not replace any parts. The last time they said they fine tune the knobs... Well first it comes on with little cool air and then blows hot air... I told them sometimes when I slam a door the A/C comes on and then off again. I only have 11K miles on this car and they told me to bring it in when it flares up... When it's hot out it flares up big time. Thanks for your help in this ... I never had a "new car" with A/C problems.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I've had this problem right from the start with no results.
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Yeah this is rare for sure. So the fact that you slam the door COULD mean something. So like if you go out to the car now will the ac come on ? Or does it pretty much fail all the time as soon as you use it ?
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Also is your ac the manual version or do you have the automatic feature ?