Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Chevy Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector and Chevy Diagnostics
18617752

Randy my name is ***** ***** is the front impact sensor

Customer Question

Hi Randy my name is ***** ***** is the front impact sensor located on a 2005 chevy Silverado 1500
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 1 year ago.
I'm sorry the Tech you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place... The front impact sensor is located under the vehicle, mounted to the radiator support. Click Here for an image view. Make sure toy carefully inspect the electrical connector and wire harness for any loose, broken or damaged wires, as this is common due to the sensor location. Please do the right thing and remember to leave a rating using the rating system at the top right of this page or accept the answer so I may be credited for this Q&A. You can ask follow-up questions even after you rate or accept.