Gary
Gary, Chevy Technician
Experience:  15 years GM master tech
19513769

Chevrolet Tahoe: I have a 2004 Tahoe. The front right turn

Customer Question

I have a 2004 Tahoe. The front right turn bulb have no power. When turn on blinks fast. The left turn signal is fine on have no power to bulb harness on right side
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
does the RR turn signal work fine ?and does the blinker display in the dash blink the right indicator fast ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes to both questions
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
ok what is wrong is the dark blue wire from the right side front bulbs to the fuse called RT turn is open or the black wire is NOT a good groundif you confirm the black a good ground you need to follow the dark blue wire from that bulb to the under hood fuse box area and look for that wire damaged or broken we have even have them chewed through under the under hood fuse boxbut this comes down to chasing that wire down visually and can take a little time but you must find the broken or bad part of that wire or possibly a terminal on that wirethe most common are is around or under the driver side fuse box area
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I will go out and check. Back in a few
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Ok no rush i will be here but that light will blink fast when there is an open wire or blown bulband since the RF is not working thats the wire or bulb
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok. It was not the ground. I will trace the blue wire tomorrow and let you know the results.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
ok sounds goodyou can always get me back through this post with any follow up anytime with this question for free even after you rate us here at Justanswer !
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok Thanks
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
anytime