Tim's Auto Repair
Tim's Auto Repair, mechanic
Experience:  Have owned a repair shop for 25 yrs.
14541291

Where can you get a pulley press on saginaw power steering

Customer Question

where can you get a pulley for a press on saginaw power steering on a 71 chev pu truck with a 350 engine*****
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Tim's Auto Repair replied 1 year ago.
.Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.
I will do my best to assist you
you can get just about any pulley you may need from summit racing
thanks
.
http://www.summitracing.com/search/section/belts-pulleys/part-type/power-steering-pulleys/?SortBy=Default&SortOrder=Default&mbid=SRE100171
.
If you are satisfied with my answer, Please Rate my answer by clicking the rating button so I can get credit for my work. I’m not always going to be giving you good news, so please don't let this stand in the way of you accepting my answer. .it does not cost you more money and we will still be able to communicate, ,.please understand, i can not see, hear or touch the vehicle and only know what you tell me. Bonuses and positive feedback are appreciated.. if you are not satisfied with my answer, please do not leave bad feed back ,i will gladly opt out and let another expert handle the question. .if i have sent any diagrams, please print them. .sometimes you may need to right click the image [,then save picture as]to save it to your computer so you can open it with your picture program...Please ask if you need more help.