Ask Don 'Mo Lurch' Your Own Que...
Don 'Mo Lurch'
Don 'Mo Lurch', Auto Mech / Electronics
Experience:  Chevrolet Cert., Heavy Line Mech, Race Shop Owner, Mobile Electronics.
1609972

Chevrolet Uplander LT: Where is the PSD fuse and wiring to

Customer Question

Where is the PSD fuse and wiring to the passenger side door of Chevy Uplander 2008 van
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Don 'Mo Lurch' replied 1 year ago.
sorry for the delay.............Greetings...... “Hi, I’m Don (akaCustomer and I look forward to helping you!”.The "PSD Fuse" is loacted at Fuse 21 in the Inside Fuse Panelsee Attachment below.Wiring to the Passenger Door goes from behind the Passenger side Kick Panel, thru the Door Opening into the Passenger Door .IF you need more information, please ask "prior" to Rating.. Please take a moment to rate my service so that I can get credit for my time.NOTE: Do NOT Rate on how much TIME you waited, because I am not on 24 / 7 and I answer as soon as I see the question.The question will still remain open for follow up questions if needed..Rating is very Important to our Service..