BOBBYSS
BOBBYSS, Master Technician
Experience:  ASE MASTER CERTIFIED, AA DEGREE AUTO/DIESEL TECH
1627031

We have a 1999 chevy suburban we noticed that the blower in

Customer Question

we have a 1999 chevy suburban we noticed that the blower in the front was going from hi to low and the next day we went to use it it stopped working but the A/C in the center is still working I also lost my turn signals and back up lights could it be my relays or is it more compilcated
Category: Chevy
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** for the question. If I am not online when you return please give me some time to get back to you. These appear to be completely unrelated issues. If the blower has stopped working then you may have a bad blower motor or resistor module. The lights can be caused by a number of circuit issues that you would need a voltage meter to test. The only way these would be related would be if something ate through the wiring to both or if there was a fuse box issue but that is not as common. Did you plan on fixing this yourself?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes I do is it common for a blower motor to quit all of a sudden my turn signals worked on day and not the nexted ive checked the fuses and there good how do I go about checking these issues out
Expert:  BOBBYSS replied 1 year ago.
You would need a voltage meter to test the circuits. Do you have one? Please let me know so I know how to proceed.