Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years experience with ASE Certs
7276279

My 2003 Chevy trailblazer is only getting power on the first

Customer Question

My 2003 Chevy trailblazer is only getting power on the first 3 wire going to the ignition coils and the last 3 wires the current is very low
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
Can you explaining what type of a problem you are having, is this a crank no start concern. You question is not clear,post back with complete information and what type of problem you are having and we can work from there. The coils are gound switch by the PCM (computer) and at each coil you should have battery voltage on the power side and a ground switching signal from the PCM while cranking to fire them.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My vehicle is starting but it's missing badly because the wires on my last 3 coil packs seem to be weak in current
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Do you have battery voltage at these three coils on the power side wire? The pink wire at each coil is the power supply wire.