Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  14 years GM dealer Technician.
14928985

I got a 95 chevy throttle body 5.7 I took out and put in a

Customer Question

I got a 95 chevy throttle body 5.7 I took out and put in a 7.4 it will isle but when u drive it it spits and spuders
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This may be an issue with the throttle position sensor itself not sending the correct signal to the engine computer or fuel injector size difference from the 5.7 to 7.4 liter.I suspect both will cause this here.If you can test or monitor the signal from the throttle position sensor this will help rule this out as the fault and from there I suspect injectors are the main cause and they may need replaced with the 7.4 liter injectors or the correct throttle body assembly installed to avoid any other issues.
Thanks Pete