Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet S10 Blazer 4x4: I HAVE A 2003 BLAZER W/174,000 ON

Customer Question

I HAVE A 2003 BLAZER W/174,000 ON IT. I USE IT ON MAIL ROUTE AND ON A HOT DAY IT WOULD START ACTING UP. IT WOULD IDLE ROUGH AND WHEN I TOOK OFF IT WOULD HESITATE,BACKFIRE AND QUIT. IT WOULD TAKE A COUPLE OF STARTING IT BEFORE IT WOULD RUN. THIS WOULD DO THIS EVERY 3-4 BOXES. I COULD LET SIT FOR HALF AN HOUR AND IT WOULD BE FINE FOR AWHILE. NOTHING ON CODES
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more temperature sensitivity sounds like a crank sensor , located at the front lower part of the timing cover. I would replace that and see if it helps. That is the most common issue with temperature related runability complaints. Hope this information helps. Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ
If you need follow up assistance feel free to return here and we can go from there. Lou
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Again if you need follow up assistance just let me know I am here to help. Lou