GM Tech (Cam)
GM Tech (Cam), Chevy Technician
Experience:  GM Grand Master Technician 2007. 14 years experience.
10949255

Chevrolet s10 blazer 4x4 tahoe pkg.: i recently ordered a replacement

Customer Question

i recently ordered a replacement digital instrument cluster for my 1993 chevy s10 tahoe package suv and i can't get the digital portion of the instrument cluster...any suggestions?
Category: Chevy
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i can't get the digital portion of the instrument cluster to work
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(###) ###-####is my phone number
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
am i doing this correctly? just wait for an answer?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i plugged it into the plug in the dash but thats it...and i tried plugging in lights but it didn't make a difference
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'd like to cancel this transaction, i'll call someone in the morning and see what i need to do
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. are you still needing assistance? sorry no one has attempted to help yet we have been extremely busy trying to keep up with all the questions. let me know if you wish to proceed, i will do my best to help. Lou