Lou P.
Lou P., ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  building and driving chevy's since i was in the womb!!!! camaro and corvette enthusiest, access to factory diagrams and tsb's
27644750

Chevrolet silverado: Jettadan,My name is***** am in

Customer Question

Hello Jettadan,My name is***** am in Australia and have just bought a 2011 Duramax,the service exhaust fluid light came on,the fluid tank is full,the 89km/hr light came on,I drove 500mile at 55mph.I thought that after 4 years this problem would be fixed,what is the solution.wally
Category: Chevy
Expert:  Lou P. replied 1 year ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** i will do my best to help you , i strive for EXCELLENT service and nothing more. The vehicle will need the engine control module software updated to make sure it is not a software issue , and also the heater system of the adblue will need to be checked with the scan tool. The heater is the most common issue with the adblue exhaust fluid system. That and a constant warning to add fluid. That's why I suggest getting the software updated. The issues are not uncommon and not hard to diagnose BUT a scan tool is needed. Hope this information helps Please take a second and click the box and rate my service GOOD OR EXCELLENT SERVICE if you feel I have been helpful and please request me in the future. If you feel I have not been helpful please DO NOT RATE BAD OR POOR AND WASTE YOUR MONEY , I will opt out to see if another expert can provide more or better assistance so you're not wasting your money!!. Thanks for choosing just answer. Lou. also , if you feel i deserve one , BONUSES are GREATLY APPRECIATED ! ūüėČ